Wednesday 22 August 2012

Yet another Target update

Yes, I am about to tell you where I am with the Target challenge. First off, I award myself with the Hinchcliffe medal. I now give myself certain medals depending on what I see as important milestones. For example, I still need to read Seeds Of Death and the Peladon books to get the Ice Warrior medal.

Books I have recently completed include The Auton Invasion (otherwise known as Spearhead From Space),  The Three Doctors and Planet Of Evil. The book I am now reading is Mind Of Evil. Yes, I need to do a serious Third Doctor catchup.

Here are some figures.








And my season total:


Red means urgent (0 read)
Orange means needs work, but not urgent (1-2 read)
White means all good (3-all but one read)
Green means complete (all read)

So far I have only completed season 25


























No comments:

Post a Comment